The shower is definitely the best place for crying, weeping, sobbing, any break down of any kind, really.
In case you were wondering, it is.
Rough day, rough night...
Praying for peace today, as well as for many of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love you Jilly!!!
ReplyDeleteoh jill i wish i could help you more. i just love and appreciate you so much. lets get your little ones here soon.
ReplyDeletePraying hard, Jilly.
ReplyDeleteI came to your blog from Andrea's. She and I "met" shortly after we lost our twins - a miracle pregnancy after five years of struggling with infertility. I know some of the heartache you are currently going through and I'm so sorry for the burden you are carrying. I hope you'll hang onto every bit of hope that your miracle will come. After our devastating loss, we were blessed doubly with an adoption miracle and another pregnancy that finally produced a healthy baby. Now, after eight years of tears and heartache, we have two babies just five months apart - I never would have dreamed things would ever turn out this happy. I tell you this only to help give you a hope of good things to come for you, too! They will come... the Lord will take your pain and turn it into joy and take your broken heart and heal it in His own way and time. Hang in there! You'll be in my prayers as you make steps in new directions!
ReplyDeleteso sorry for your pain, jill.
ReplyDeletehow can i help with the 5k?
I remember sobbing at a baby shower. Not the same kind of shower, but the dam that holds everything back faltered on me. Good luck with the run Jill, totally wish I could be there to run it.I will pass the info on to my friends still in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about it not being the end, but the beginning. And it not being for sure. I think that's one of the scariest parts.
It's times like those that the gospel gives me more peace and faith. Even though sometimes I don't feel like I am strong enough to carry every emotion. Good thing we aren't expected to.
My heart is with you.