She has really screwed me up. I've had two adjustments, one Friday and another yesterday. Today the world won't stop spinning. I don't think I've ever been this dizzy. I've felt like I'm going to fall over multiple times and nausea has set in. I feel terrible. I've had headaches since Friday and I move like a 90 year old woman. I'm so sore...
...not loving this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh Jill I'm so sorry! That is so bad! Can she do anything to fix it or do you dare? I will say an extra prayer for you. Love you!
ReplyDeleteUgh, Jill, that sounds so awful! I am sorry and hope that by today you are feeling better? Do you think you are going to continue with it then? Good luck my friend. Always thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteJill..I haven't read your fertility blog for awhile and started to read all your post. It brought me to tears to think about everything you are having to go through right now. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope and pray that it wont be for too much longer. You will be the best mom in the world when you do become a mother. Thank you so much for making this blog so we can hear all that you are going through right now. I hope the best for you and Allen. Love ya.
ReplyDelete