There were 4 baby blessings this past sunday...
FOUR.
Now I've come to expect (and even prepare for) at least 1-2 each fast Sunday.
I must admit, this one was difficult.
2 boys and 2 girls.
All perfect sent straight from God.
I sat there in awe.
Miracles for so many people.
I was feeling the normal pains of my cycle.
I wanted to run home.
I wanted to throw up.
I wanted to cry.
...so I did.
They say it's "in the water."
What am I drinking and where can I get some of that special water?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


love ya jill
ReplyDelete4? That is impossibly hard Jill. I swear, where do you guys live? Maybe you should come live by us. But more seriously, I am sorry. It is so hard to watch that. You are wonderful and I am convinced you will get your baby.
ReplyDeletei don't know, but if you find some, please share with me! some days you just have to go home and cry. it's okay to have days when you can't pretend to be thrilled at everyone else's miracle.
ReplyDeleteJill I so know how you feel...sometimes the only thing you can think is..."life sucks". I'm there with you and love you!
ReplyDelete4??? Seriously? Oh, Jill I'm so sorry. It's beyond hard. Know you are loved and that I'm thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Love ya, you amazing woman!!
ReplyDelete