
These days it's definately simplified, not as cluttered. I'm doing 2 different drops under my tongue 2-3 times a day. I take a prenatal suppliment and pain meds only when necessary and that's about it. It's been easy. I feel more natural, which is exactly what I was wanting. Starting this week, something new will be joining the nightstand.

My homeopathic doctor told me about research showing that a low-dose aspirin regimen can increase blood supply to the ovaries and uterus. If this is true, the ovaries and uterus would then receive more substantial dosages of hormones, improving ovary productivity and thickening of the lining of the uterus. (bingo!)
With Endometriosis, even if an egg is fertilized, if my lining isn't thick enough (which is almost always), it is good for nothing. I'm hoping this will present an egg with a comfortable home for...9 months?
Also, according to a study published in Fertility and Sterility (operated by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine), "Low dose aspirin treatment significantly improves ovarian response, uterine and ovarian blood flow velocity, implantation rate and pregnancy rate in patients undergoing IVF. Aspirin seems to be a useful, effective and safe treatment in patients who undergo assisted reproductive technologies."
If IVF calls for this step as a precaution to help avoid miscarriage, it makes sense to me to incoorporate it into my "assisted reproductive" process right now. It's safe and not invasive, which is right where I want to be at this point.
Obviously there are some reasons why you shouldn't take aspirin regularly ie. ulcers, allergies, etc, so ask your doctor. Maybe it's something you could incoorporate into your process. Hope everyone is having a good (SHORT) week!


No comments:
Post a Comment