
My kids will never know Grandma Witt here.
It's comforting to know that they are with her now.
Maybe she will tell them to hurry.
I wonder what she is sharing with them...
About life, about Allen and I and how anxious we are.
Will she teach and help prepare them for their life here with us?
She is very aware of Allen and I and our desire to have children.
She prayed for us.
She loves us.
I know she will be there with us and just as excited when the day comes to welcome our children.
What a special thing to know.
She has a strong spirit that lives on.
She will continue to be a part of our lives...watching over us and helping us along our way.
I feel a very strong need to teach my children about their Grandma Witt.
They will know about her.
Maybe it will help them remember...
Thank you Sandra.
Thank you for loving us.
Thank you for raising such a wonderful man to be my husband and the father of my children.
One of the last few things she said to Allen:
Allen then asked her for a favor.
They better mind grandma.

We love you mom!


That definitely made me cry a little. She sounds so sweet and wonderful. I pray for you that she will get your babies here.
ReplyDeleteThat made me cry too! Maybe they do need a little push from Grandma Witt. :O) Someday soon Jill...Someday soon.
ReplyDeleteso sorry for your loss. she sounds so great that your kids will probably want to stay up there longer and hang out!
ReplyDeleteThis pretty much made me cry. I bet that she will be sending down your babies soon. :)
ReplyDelete