Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

How?


How could and why would someone do such a thing??? I can't wrap my mind around this or explain how sick I feel about this story. Praying for this boy's father. Ethan is in a safe place now.

4 comments:

  1. It's things like this that always make me wonder why? why are there terrible people out there who are "able" to have children and end up doing this? I pray for you jill and the others. You have such a big heart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim told me able this yesterday! Made me cry. It's why I had to quit foster care job. Couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGGGH! I remember this. What is wrong with people. I cant even comprehend or think about stuff like this. It makes my heart sink and my stomach drop. I just don't get it! Please stop doing this to innocent children people it's not right!

    ReplyDelete