We've all heard about it. Maybe you've seen it? It's that something in a woman's countenance that tells the world that God has worked a miracle in her. She is fulfilling her creation right then. It really can be seen.
Lately, I've noticed "the glow" of newly expectant mothers or mothers with newborns. To be honest, I feel a little sick when I see it. Not sick in a horrible way; sick because of the rush of emotions I feel when I see this "glowing": anxiety, sadness, longing, maybe a little envy?, despair, panic, and emptiness. None are good emotions and feeling them all at once is enough to make a person feel like vomiting...aka sick.
Then come the questions, which seem to always find me: When will I get to "glow?" Will I be in my thirties by then? Do women in their thirties even "glow?"
This "glow" is a real thing and something I long for. Maybe I should get a tan or something in the meantime to hold me over...
I hope you all had a good weekend and if you're one of the lucky ones, glow on ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment