Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Timely Text

Allen Witt: Romans 5:3-5. Read it.
Me: :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. Love you Jill! I honestly am pretty emotional knowing what you are going through. It's hard. It will always be hard. No matter how happy you are, it's hard. I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Just want you to know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill you are an inspiration. And lucky to have a husband with such great timing. I love scripture love notes. :) 1 week my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lib. Love you always and I'm so happy for you.

    Kristin, I love scripture love notes too. :) And...SO excited for you my dear!

    ReplyDelete