Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Had A Dream

I don't often have meaningful dreams. I don't know much about the meaning of dreams either. But I recently had one that has had me thinking ever since...

In my dream, Marv and I were walking slowly towards this mansion. It was the largest building I had ever seen. It was tall, ornate, and dark in color. It was not inviting whatsoever, but for some reason I knew I had to go inside. Marv walked behind with his arms around me and seemed to be guiding me forward. The way we were moving towards this larger-than-life building was almost graceful; like a dance, slow and careful. I was naked. I was twisting and turning in his arms trying to walk the other way. For some reason, I did not want to approach this place. I suddenly felt painful stings on my chest and stomach. I looked down to see that the front of me was red and burned. Marv was being so gentle with me, but was pushing me closer and closer. I approached the steps and the dream ended. I woke up crying. I felt vulnerable, anxious, scared... and so much love for Marv.

I will never forget this dream. It brought with it some deep emotion. Anyone out there able to interpret dreams? Email me please! And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment