Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Angry Birds and Heart Melt

Whenever my nephew sees me, he first asks, "Where's Alno?" I'm starting to think I'm being used for someone he sees as simply bigger and cooler... That's ok I guess.




I can't wait until a mini-Marv gets to enjoy simple things with this man. Oh...he will so enjoy every part of being a dad. I simply can't wait to see it...


Through tears last night, Marv expressed lessons he has learned through this trial. He's a special man, who will make an amazing father.

Standing by children...

Meanwhile, who knew two people addicted to Angry Birds could make me feel all...melt-y?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. :) Allen will indeed, be a great daddy.. and you, a wonderful mommy! I can't wait to see it!

    p.s. Jake is so cute.

    ReplyDelete