Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Upgrading and Going Places

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that I will now be exclusively blogging over at the PPP blog. This is an amazing blog and resource.  Here I will continue share my experiences with infertility and the deepest thoughts of my heart while now facing secondary infertility.  Along with my posts, there are two other incredible women that have and will continue to share their experiences.  There will also be experts posting on the blog and eventually a chat room where specialists will come and answer any and all questions.  What I would've given to have that opportunity years ago when I first found out that it would be difficult for us to conceive...


Experience - Education - Hope. 

In this struggle, what more could you ask for?  Check it out here. I hope that if any of you has need to reach out for help, that you do.  I have found that there is an incredible community of support.  Let others help you in this.  It makes the burden feel so much lighter.  It makes our goals seem much more attainable.  It makes us realize how truly strong we are.  We can do this!  We can make miracles happen! Together.

Love always,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill. I started following your blog a long time ago when you were featured in that article. What has happened with you since then. Did you ever get pregnant. Who is that little girl? Did you adopt? I did Invetro 3 times and ended up with a son! Grateful for all the amazing work youre doing to help women in our similar situations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill. How I love you and PPP. I can't wait to move back to Utah and be more involved!

    ReplyDelete