Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Friday, September 14, 2012

FREE IVF RAFFLE!!!


The Pound the Pavement for Parenthood team is pleased to announce that internationally recognized Dr. Russell Foulk has donated his services and will be offering Utah Fertility Center's cost for a free IVF cycle. All registered runners will have the opportunity to submit one ticket on behalf of themselves, a friend or family member for the chance to win treatment.

Utah Fertility Center (voted Best Fertility Center 2010, 2011, 2012) is also offering free consultations for all registered participants.

**Please note that one or both parties [you or the winning couple] must be present to claim the free cycle. Raffle will take place following the race.**

Bring your family, friends, and neighbors to participate in the 5k on October 13th in Saratoga Springs, UT and you could win this treatment!!!!  Let me know if you have any questions.  Visit Pound the Pavement for Parenthood dot com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment