Being a mother is something I have waited and prayed for since I was a young girl mothering dolls. After 4 years of infertility, tests and procedures that failed 100% of the time, we were blessed with a miracle. I have become passionate about helping others through the struggle of infertility and have started a non-profit organization in order to reach out to people across the country.

It has been a process of sorts to be open enough to talk about this part of me, but it is now something that I choose to embrace and appreciate, as I have learned more and more about myself and my purpose.

I hope this blog can be a place where you can find strength and support through others who know the struggle. Please feel free to contact me with questions, advice, or any and all venting. I know that with the help of each other, we can overcome this struggle...or at least handle it in a way that will leave us better for it.

Welcome to my blog - My Journey To Fertility.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Deseret News

Hikari did a wonderful job. People have been asking me when this article would run. Well, here you go. It's in this morning's paper. Click here to view the full article. Thank you Hikari!

4 comments:

  1. I just read the article and I bawled. Right here at work. Jill, you are so beautiful and you are helping so many people. I hope this is over for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog after reading the Dnews article this morning. Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again. I hope you don't mind, but I linked to your blog and the article on from my blog. I really appreciated the article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill! I read your article in the paper and it really struck home for me! My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 5 years now! I know exactly what you are going through! Last January we decided to sign up for LDS Adoption Services and in July we recieved a baby girl!! I don't know if Adoption is something you have thought about quite yet or are even interested in but I have found so much joy in a miracle baby from a birth mother. We are still saving to IVF within the next couple of years but in the mean time, we have a baby girl to start our family!! Good luck to you and Allen! We will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete